MYBA Fall Team Camp
The Minnesota Youth Basketball Alliance (MYBA) Fall Team Camps, presented by Rising Stars Basketball Academy, is a great solution for MYBA member associations' incoming 3rd and 4th-grade teams. These preseason sessions allow 1st or 2nd year traveling players a head start on additional development, training and game time prior to the start of the winter season. These team camps will be conducted in a setting that will prepare and benefit both the youth basketball player and the volunteer coach. The MYBA Fall Team Camps will provide your youth basketball players that are new to traveling basketball, an opportunity to adjust to 5 v 5 basketball and prepare for the upcoming travel season.
Teams will be grouped with a team from another MYBA association. These 2 ½ hour sessions will include a 60-minute development and training, led by Rising Stars Basketball Academy clinicians, and 90 minutes of gameplay. The 90 minutes of gameplay will be a combination of half-court and full-court play with instruction provided by clinicians.
Eagle Ridge Academy
National Sports Center
($94/player for 7.5 hours of court time for a team of 8!)
What do players gain?
- Fundamental skill development
- Game experience
- Proper balance between preparation vs. gameplay
- Access to Rising Stars YouTube channel with week by week individual workouts
What do coaches receive?
- On court training to learn and master drills to ensure both athletic and skill development for players throughout the season
- Rising Stars Coaching Handbook complete with practice plans with week by week progression
- Access to Rising Stars You Tube Channel with videos of practice drills
- Continuing Education and Tips throughout the 2021-2022 season