Key Points for Check-In:
1. Check in 30 minutes prior to your first game. Check-in will be located at the Tournament Headquarters.
- Admissions/Host fees are NO LONGER included in the entry fee
- An admission fee of $10 per spectator, per day, will be collected on-site near tournament headquarters
- Children 6 and under are free (no wristband required)
- Where do we purchased the wristbands for admissions?
- Admission table organized by hosting organization will be located near tournament headquarters
- Head Coach/Team Manager, or designated individual checking team in, must purchase the wristbands for the entire team
- This measure will mitigate the risk for admission personnel
- The admission personnel will document the amount of wristbands purchased by each team to ensure that each tournament site is in compliance with COVID-19 Preparedness Plan Requirements: Indoor Venues
- Coaches (2) and the scorekeeper (1) will be provided complimentary wristbands
- These wristbands will be distributed by the MYAS tournament director at tournament headquarters
3. Roster- The Official MYAS Online Roster (COMPLETED ONLINE)
- Teams must have a roster attached to each event online in your online portal.
- The online roster is your official roster.
- Team rosters are viewable at myas.org. Only names and jersey number are viewable.
- Please click here for official roster rules.
4. The MYAS Waiver & Code of Conduct are combined with the Online Roster.
5. The Grade Verification does not need to be provided at check-in. We ask that you have the grade documentation with you at the tournament in case a Grade Eligibility Protest is filed. At that time you must proved the necessary grade documentation. Please see the Handbook for further explanation of the Grade Eligibility Protest. We will accept any document or ID from the school with the players name and grade listed on it.