Wanted to let you know that schedules are posted for the December 2 and 16 play dates. Please see some additional information listed below.
- Please remind all members of your team to conduct themselves in a way that reflects positively on your community and association.
- We did the best we could to limit travel.
- If your team/association would like to host some games, please see the attached host application document.
- Please keep in mind that this is travel basketball so there will be some travel involved.
- Game Sores
- We are asking coaches to submit the games scores online once the games are completed.
- I will send additional information and instructions after the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Game Locations
- Will have concession stands.
- There will be no admission charged at the door.
- You do not need to check-in when you arrive. You can go directly to your court.
- Each team must provide a scorekeeper.
- Please be proactive and find a volunteer to handle these duties.
- Home Team: Listed on the top of the applicable game’s bracket or first in a pool play game; will wear light jerseys; and their scorekeeper is responsible for operating the score clock.
- Visiting Team: Listed on the bottom of the applicable game’s bracket or second in a pool play game; will wear dark jerseys; and their scorekeeper is responsible for filling out the official scoresheet.
- Schedules for the January and February play dates will be posted by December 20.
- We will gather game data from the December play dates to set the most competitive matchups possible for the remainder of the league.
- Additional Details
- Ball Size: 27.5
- Basket Height: 10 feet
- Free Throw Distance: 12 feet
Thank you for choosing to participate in this league and for your dedication to youth travel basketball.