The RSBA Fall League is a NEW league formed to provide youth basketball players with an opportunity to develop their skills through a scaffolded teaching approach. The league is designed to provide a challenging, and organized circuit like series for male and female athletes in grades 3-9 during the non-community and high school basketball seasons, respectively. High school coaches will also have a place where they can view incoming 8th graders and freshman to evaluate the talent level of the underclassmen transitioning into their programs.
As participants of this league, you will get access to great resources committed to your development. One of those resources is the Ballogy App, an official partner of the Rising Stars Basketball Academy.
$375 Per Player
60 Players Max Per Division
Questions? Contact Clarence Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Protect, serve and connect the community basketball associations and high school programs they feed into.
- Promote sportsmanship, self-esteem, and the development of life skills.
- Teach the fundamentals of basketball while providing a safe, healthy and positive environment.
- Bring a balance of individual performance training, skill development and team development vs. the amount of games played in each session.
- Provide a more inclusive competitive experience that players from all walks of life can thrive in through a scaffolded teaching curriculum.
- Schedule the absolute best officials around.
- Provide associations, parents and coaches with a blueprint of how to develop each athlete’s full potential.
- Provide each athlete with the opportunity to showcase their skills and be recognized on a local, regional and national level to increase their chances of playing college basketball if they desire to do so.
- Sun, 8/16 & 8/23 – Combine Assessment and Mini Camp
- 12:30pm-3:30pm (3rd-4th, 5th-6th)
- 4:00pm-7:00pm (7th-9th)
- Tue & Wed, 8/24 & 8/25 – Virtual Draft, 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Sat, 9/12 – Mini Camp, 3 Hour Blocks Per Grade
- Sun, 9/13 – 2 Academy Games, Times (TBD)
- Sat, 9/19 – Mini Camp, 3 Hour Blocks Per Grade
- Sun, 9/20 - 2 Academy Games, Times (TBD)
- Sat, 9/26 – Tournament - 2 game guarantee, Times (TBD)
- Reversible Game Jersey
- Ballogy App Access
- Ballogy Combine and Skills Assessment
- RSBA Individual Player Development Guide with Videos for the duration of the league
- 12 Hours of Mini Camp with Live Scrimmages
- MVP Sports Recruiting Profile
- 4 Guaranteed League Games with 2 game Guarantee Tournament
- Certified Referees